Hello! My name is Mrs. Girouard and I am a Kindergarten Teacher at Pearson Elementary School! Here is a little bit of information and fun facts about me:
- This is my 6th year teaching at Pearson.
- I graduated from Brigham Young University in Hawaii with my Bachelors and completed my Masters in Education at Antioch University in Seattle.
- I am married to the wonderful Mr. Girouard!
- We have three amazing fur babies: Henry (American Bulldog), Petunia & Gus (pygmy goats).
- I grew up in Tacoma but moved to Hawaii for college and taught English in Taiwan for five years.
- I absolutely love being a Kindergarten Teacher and also love to travel, take long walks, garden and spend time with my husband and fur kids.
- A few of my favorite things : Starbucks coffee & tea, children’s books, crafting, Target, the colors blue, green, mint and white. I love flowers ~ especially: Lavender, Sunflowers & Dahlias.